Born to hand-jive, Baby.

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

These are my choices?

Sex and the City OR The Hunt for Red October OR the Trinity channel with the chubby people singing about the city of god... TV is bad. Now we're watching House for the first time. It's about some cranky maverick doctor and I'm pretty sure I hate it.

I work with doctors and people on their way to becoming doctors and I like most of those people. Working in health care has made me realize what a huge and growing industry is health care in the U.S. I've also learned how to spell health care.

One disturbing thing about my job is that sometimes I have to evaluate the materials that we use. Sometimes I accidentally open a book or a file that has some grody image in it.

I know people who had once been doctors who become librarians, but I don't know any doctors who started out as librarians.

4 comments:

Sylow_P said...

I wanna see a grody image!!!

sparklestone said...

OK sylow. Close your eyes and imagine Carpenter and Boyce hot oil wrestling.

Sylow_P said...

This is precisely why this comment was directed at Miss Kate and NOT you Sparklestone. You are a vile person. How could you possibly have created such an image without including Mr. Speeza? I expected better from you.

Miss Kate said...

Thanks for putting it all into perspective for me, boys.

I'm gonna go fwow up.