Born to hand-jive, Baby.

Wednesday, March 02, 2005

I'm Bloggin!

Yo.
When my friend redballoon posted her first blog entry, she said that the hard thing about starting something new for her is the starting. For me, the hardest part about starting something is knowing that I'll get distracted at some point and won't have time to keep it up. What can I say, I'm a busy lady.

Today my boss suggested that we start a new blog to communicate with our users and I'm now an editor on that blog. Well, darn it, you can bet that if I'm gonna have to do it for work, I'm gonna make an extra effort to keep up with my bloggin' for fun. Besides, in case you haven't heard, there's a new blog in town that I need to keep up with.

Peace.

3 comments:

Sylow_P said...

I'm glad you're blogging again, but it appears that the lack of blogtime is actually a symptom of a much bigger issue. Priorities.

You're doing ANOTHER work blog now? Time to tell your boss to blog-off before s/he suggests all meetings now be conducted over a blog. Wait a minute. That's genius. That's the best idea ever! No more boring meetings, just bloggs. Saints be praised! Our salvation has arrived.

sparklestone said...

I think sylow is on to something here (although his religious rhetoric can get a little tiring).

I like reading your personal blog and haven't yet developed a taste for the work one(s).

I do recognize that the work blogs help bring home the bacon, but as sylow might say, "Praise the Maker, we don't eat bacon!"

Sylow_P said...

Alas, Allah does not permit it.