Born to hand-jive, Baby.

Thursday, February 03, 2005

go blog yourself

There's this lady that I work with who is really quite a dynamo. She's with us on a one-year fellowship and she's really into her work. She's great for keeping us informed about what's new in technology and in the world and she's given a big shot-in-the-arm to our professional development. I really like her and am trying to figure out a way that I can hire her when her year-long fellowship is up.

But now she's done it. She has introduced blogging as a tool that my workplace can probably use. She and our boss are posting all kindsa work related blogs and are wanting us to comment on them. She did a really cool thing by showing me how I can get RSS feeds from the blogs that I like, but dammit! I really don't want an RSS feed of my work blog.

Blogging is for fun. Work is work. The twain don't need to meet. Sheesh.

2 comments:

sparklestone said...

The fact that you blogged this blog while you were at work is proof that the twain do meet.

Sylow_P said...

Are you saying that it might someday be possible for me to get paid to stay home and blog in my underwear?