Born to hand-jive, Baby.

Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Disjointed thoughts

I used to say, "I'll sleep when I'm dead." When I said that, the conditions of my life were very different than now and I spent my waking hours in very different ways.

I am working my tushie off these days. My job is challenging and rewarding and I've got good prospects for professional growth there.

One year + 2 days ago, my husband and I bought our house. Since then we've painted our bedroom, had the kitchen remodeled, and today we had our tall staircase painted.

Last weekend, my business partner and I made a presentation at a conference in New Mexico. We each took our husbands with us.

There are so many things that I want to do with my time. I want to make our house comfortable. I want to be a superstar at my job. I want to publish and make presentations and I also want to go back to school to learn Spanish and read and write English better. I want to start a family with my husband and be a good wife and mother and daughter-in-law.

If I don't sleep, I could get a lot more done.

No comments: